Friday, February 4, 2011

YMS COLLECTIONS!

Gwen
RM 180

Natalia
RM 170

Jerry
RM 170

Luxura
RM 175

Dariana
RM 170

Mariana
RM 170

Dahlia
RM 167

Delima
RM 170

Juana
RM 156

Nikita
RM 165


Finally. All the hardwork has finally paid off. Here I present to you, my very first complete collection of YMS

I create something exotic, something sexy. And those are all I aim for in this collection. Completed with synthetic suede insole, comfort is at your toetips.

Made by order only. Colours and heels height can be changed upon request. Kindly contact me through email youmeandshoes@yahoo.com

Naughty Chic Lusting. YMS's first collection.

100% handmade, high quality, comfortable and 100% guarantee no pig skin lining.

For every pair of shoes sold, YMS allocates RM 5 for charity

loves,
YMS by Ayuni Azri

support local products! :)